Knights Of Norrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of Norrath

A guild in the game everquest 2 Extended

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fippy Darkpaw Salute!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Fippy Darkpaw Salute!! Empty
PostSubject: Fippy Darkpaw Salute!!   Fippy Darkpaw Salute!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:54 am

Back to top Go down
Demim

PostSubject: Re: Fippy Darkpaw Salute!!   Fippy Darkpaw Salute!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:35 pm

lol! That brings back memories. Dumb Gnoll!
Back to top Go down
VonDoom

PostSubject: Re: Fippy Darkpaw Salute!!   Fippy Darkpaw Salute!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:22 am

I demand you stop right now.. or else.... I will be force to load eq 1 again and start playing. lol

Fippy for NPC of the year!!!

Man I miss EQ1. lol
Back to top Go down
Demim

PostSubject: Re: Fippy Darkpaw Salute!!   Fippy Darkpaw Salute!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Yeah I missed it too. Ah few months ago I played it for a few for like a month. Got my Beastlord to lvl 50 pretty quick. Man, I remember it being hard to lvl than that. Was fun while it lasted. cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Tamren

Location : Sitting in a dark cave enjoying a drink with my undead bringing me nachos

PostSubject: Re: Fippy Darkpaw Salute!!   Fippy Darkpaw Salute!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Fippy truly could be considered a Saint of Persistence, without fail he has continued to throw himself again immeasurable odds against him knowing that with every step could prove possibly disastrous and fatal. Trusting in a higher power to guide him he charges forward a hero in every regard, surely even the great Brell cannot help, but shed a tear at his devotion and love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fippy Darkpaw Salute!!   Fippy Darkpaw Salute!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fippy Darkpaw Salute!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of Norrath :: Knights Of Norrath :: KON members :: guild chat-
Jump to: