Knights Of Norrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of Norrath

A guild in the game everquest 2 Extended

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Tamren

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamren

Location : Sitting in a dark cave enjoying a drink with my undead bringing me nachos

Greetings from Tamren Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Tamren   Greetings from Tamren I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:53 am

I want to thank you all first for having me, I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you as time goes on.

I'm Tamren Bladesplitter, part of a family that has continued since the old days before the Rendering of the lands. I am a Necromancer of great power, and yet still learning much about the trade from those I deem powerful enough to tutor under. With every passing day I grow stronger and more adept to the ways of Norrath's great enemies and the many battles in which they bring. My allies grow as I make friends with cities across the world, those who will speak to me find their cause heightened and their troubles washed away. I hold a single purpose in life to become as strong as I can attain to assist those whom I call my friends and those are the Knights. I hope to assist the Knights attain the highest status possible in the lands of Norrath so their name might be known for years to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other words,

I'm a 22 year old college senior who is currently doing my student teaching in hopes to graduate this December with a Bachelor in Elementary Education and a Minor in Religious Studies. I'm male, currently living in the state of Missouri so I'll be under CST. My history in EQ2 is a bit scattered, I've played before and leveled a shadow knight up to 49, but then stagnated and lost interest and stopped playing for a while. I have been playing the original EQ since 2001 and continue to up to today as well as participating in the guide program there.

I'm hoping to be able to explore a bit more of EQ2 now that I've got a silver account and can take time that I want to do things without worrying about paying a monthly due. If you have any other questions feel free to ask I'll be more than happy to answer them.

See you in game!

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Tamren
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of Norrath :: Knights Of Norrath :: KON members :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: