Knights Of Norrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of Norrath

A guild in the game everquest 2 Extended

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some ?'s about work arounds for Bronze and Silver limits?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VonDoom

Some ?'s about work arounds for Bronze and Silver limits? Empty
PostSubject: Some ?'s about work arounds for Bronze and Silver limits?   Some ?'s about work arounds for Bronze and Silver limits? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:18 am

Being that most of the purchaseable mounts seem to be Fabled, and seeing that bronze and or silver accounts are not supposed to be able to use legendary or fabled items.

I was wondering what are the options for those that want mounts? Quest mounts, in game mounts etc that are not above expert level ?

Or has anyone of us actually tested this to prove that we can use The Legendary and or Fabled level mounts on the Extended servers?

If we are limited by it, what are the work arounds for us as a guild? What Quest, Crafted items etc... will be our work around?
Back to top Go down

Some ?'s about work arounds for Bronze and Silver limits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ?'s about work arounds for Bronze and Silver limits?   Some ?'s about work arounds for Bronze and Silver limits? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Hey there! I'm a bronze-level player and currently have a pretty decent mount. Not sure if you've checked out the Moonlight Enchantment quests that come up once a month (around the 21st), but the one in the Greater Faydark Nursery area gives a crystal that can be redeemed for one of two Unicorn Whistles, which call a mount with 40% run speed, which is pretty darn good, especially at only level 10 when I got it.

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Leafstrider_unicorn_whistle

The mount lasts for 24 hours when called (that's 24 played hours, not real-time) and has 20 charges. This usually last me well over the months time between moonlight enchantments where I just go do the quest again and get another =D
Back to top Go down

Some ?'s about work arounds for Bronze and Silver limits?
Page 1 of 1