Knights Of Norrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of Norrath

A guild in the game everquest 2 Extended

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Honor and Service Heritage Quest for Aug 28th, and 29th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emily

In Honor and Service Heritage Quest for Aug 28th, and 29th Empty
PostSubject: In Honor and Service Heritage Quest for Aug 28th, and 29th   In Honor and Service Heritage Quest for Aug 28th, and 29th I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Hello all! I set this forum to where any member can post in it. So if you want to plan something, post it here. So here is my first plan. I know its kind of short notice! But anyways.. lol

I am setting an event up to do a Heritage quest, called In Honor and Service. Npc starter is in Kelethin. Anyone can do this, as long as your lvl 15+. I am setting 2 days for doing this. Saturday and sunday. Im not sure of what everyone's time zones are. They always confuse me, so I will try my best to set them right here.

Here is info on the HQ we will be doing. http://eq2.zam.com/db/quest.html?eq2quest=a5cf392479e677e1acdd098228de7

9am - PDT <12pm GMT> this will be on both times! that way everyone will have a chance to do it, if they want to get in on it.

I will post a note on the guild message of the day too.

Leave a note if interested, either way I will be going. LOL Very Happy

Emily

Back to top Go down

In Honor and Service Heritage Quest for Aug 28th, and 29th Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Honor and Service Heritage Quest for Aug 28th, and 29th   In Honor and Service Heritage Quest for Aug 28th, and 29th I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Oh poo! Mellian and I already started this one earlier this week, would have been fun to do it with y'all! We only have a Crushbone Expedition Leader left to kill and then the Crushbone Keep update and we'll be done. We'll probably finish up tonight Smile

Best of luck with the quest and we'll catch up with you all for the next one!!
Back to top Go down

In Honor and Service Heritage Quest for Aug 28th, and 29th
Page 1 of 1