Knights Of Norrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of Norrath

A guild in the game everquest 2 Extended

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bronze and Silver can use ????? crafted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VonDoom

Bronze and Silver can use ????? crafted. Empty
PostSubject: Bronze and Silver can use ????? crafted.   Bronze and Silver can use ????? crafted. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:10 am

I would like to find out from both posted information aswell as information that we have tested. What exactly Bronze and or Silver level accounts can wear and or use. I ask this because I have heard so many versions that my head is still spinning. Smile

I am asking this so that if crafted gear is the highest that we can use then we can push or at least make available the gear we will need later on.

Armors: Like a Star @ heaven

Weapons: Like a Star @ heaven

crafted spells/skills: Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Belcanto

Bronze and Silver can use ????? crafted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronze and Silver can use ????? crafted.   Bronze and Silver can use ????? crafted. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 am

Von, from what I see myself as a silver subscriber here are limits:

SILVER

Armor: Can wear anything but legendary and fabled items (we CAN wear mastercrafted items)

Weapons: Can equip anything but legendary and fabled items (we CAN equip mastercrafted items...although for some reason I was not able to equip a mastercrafted quiver...a little strange, but I thought I would mention it)

Crafted spells/skills: we can upgrade spells to the Expert tier level (I believe this is what the mastercrafted skills/spells are)
Back to top Go down

Bronze and Silver can use ????? crafted.
Page 1 of 1